This CD Program takes the "go for no" strategy to a whole new level: MASTERY!
(NOTE: This is NOT the book on CD!) This groundbreaking program covers 20 ‘core concepts’ you must know to get on the path of changing how you think, feel, and behave when it comes to the word "NO!" Richard and Andrea are in the studio together and the ideas and strategies they share will help you...
- Dramatically increase your sales
- Increase prospecting activity
- EXPLODE your income
- Remove negative feelings about hearing "No"
- Eliminate business "slumps" keeping you inspired during tough times
- Motivate you to breakthrough to the next level
With almost 3 hours of high-impact (no fluff!) content on three audio CDs, this program will have a measurable impact on your business and has the power to change your life! The 20 core concepts you will learn include:
1. How to Develop a more empowering definition of “failure”
2. Achieving “success” requires a conscious decision to work to “failure”
3. Get beyond the “willingness” to tolerate NO and learn to embrace it!
4. Your N.Q. (NO-Quotient™) is significantly more important than your I.Q.
5. In terms of presentations, QUANTITY usually trumps QUALITY.
6. When it comes to increasing NOs, you’ve got a need for speed!
7. Your reaction to YES and NO should be of equal emotional intensity.
8. Create a heightened sense of NO “awareness” by counting your NOs.
9. To value NO, you must know (and mentally verbalize) its value.
10. Having YES goals is important. Having NO-Goals™ is critical!
11. Increase the TOTAL NUMBER of NO’s within every interaction
12. Offering “options” is an important way to increase your NOs
13. If your success rate is over 30%, you’re not challenging yourself.
14. It takes no more energy to get a BIG “NO” than to get a small one.
15. Never make a decision for others as to what they’ll decide, do or spend.
16. The only way to discover “the line” is to step over it now and then.
17. Within every NO is the information we need to move forward/improve
18. The Quantity of prospects dictates the Quality & Persistence required.
19. NO doesn’t mean never; NO means not yet. Keep going! Don’t quit!
20. It’s not just what you “make” that matters. It’s what you become!
These 20 concepts will change your beliefs, give you ideas, or do both at the same time. After spending nearly 3 years crafting this program, the feedback on it has been nothing short of phenomenal. In fact, fans of the book often tell us that this program is even better! View Cart
PLUS: This package includes a 36-page Implementation Guide CD (a $29 value) that details each of the 20 concepts along with questions and exercises to complete to allow you put each concept to work for your specific business and situation.
S& H: $6.95 for 1. Cart will calculate s&h for your entire order. For orders of 100 or more, please call 800-290-5028.